HOW TO SEEK ABUNDANCE?
Do you feel like there is always standing your way in attracting the things that you want? Or Need to know how to seek abundance? Or have you ever wondered why some people have lots of confidence and power to attract the things that they desire? Why some people achieve their goals at a young age? And why do some can’t even make close to their dreams even though they are capable? There are so many questions that play on our minds on how and why people have unpredictable decisions. But, one thing is for sure, we are all human being; we have the mind, body, soul and all of us are responsible of what we want to be and how we want our life will be in the future. Do you want to know how? I’ll give you a hint.
Each one of us has our own unique and colorful chakras like beehives that once unblocked, it will help us become healthier, smarter, more balanced, and happier that will surely give you abundance that you need. Each one of us has talent and skills that if only discovered and unblocked it becomes who we really are. You may have done everything in your life but still, it feels like it’s not enough.
If you feel like you’re running the same cycle and routine in your life that some things don’t make any sense anymore then, this must be the time to know and evaluate your own self. Finding that internal chakra that could bring you the power to see happiness and fulfillment by changing the way you think about the things that you used to be.
Meditation is a powerful way to examine and experience an extraordinary feeling that will help you see new opportunities, organizing things, embracing failure, eliminating negativity, heartaches and taking charge of your life. Meditating on your chakras more often will help you promote good physical health, makes you functioning smoothly having the inner peace and abundance of the mind, releasing trauma and valuing yourself more. Through this activity, you will also learn about the existence of the 7 chakras inside of you that will guide you to a better transformation helping you know more about your purpose and could make you feel whole again. The more you connect with your inner self, the more you will be able to realize things, experience unexplainable happiness, freedom, being pro-active, creating healthier relationships within the family and towards others.
When we feel like we have sickness inside us and something like a disorder, it is said that our chakra’s energy is closed and it needs to be opened.
To know more about these 7 chakras, feel free to read my next article and I will be teaching you how to discover your chakra, knowing how unhealthy and unbalanced they are.
Realizing the 7 Chakras inside me
Before you can gain balance to the world, you must first gain balance to yourself. Observe the water and feel that you are one of this element. There are channels of energy all throughout the body and once these energy channels get connected they form a chakra; a wheel, a spiraling vortex that’s what it meant in ancient Indo-European people. A water that flows from a creek is much like the energy that flows through your body. You have to let it flow and eliminate those stones or weeds that blocks along the way. Opening a chakra is an intense experience and once you’ve started it, you will notice that you can’t stop yourself from wanting for more.
Are you ready?
- The Root Chakra (earth element) – located right at the base of the spine. It deals with survival and is blocked by fear. The spine is very important because it’s the information highway sending messages all throughout the body every single cell.
What are you most afraid of? In order to open your root chakra, you must do the thing that you’re most afraid of. You have to learn how to survive and surrender those fear which only means (false evidence appearing real).
- Sacral Chakra (water element) – located at the lower abdomen about 2 inches below the navel. It is linked to our reproductive organs and it’s all about creativity, sexuality, sensuality, fluidity just like water. It deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt, negative attitude or holding negative vibes on yourself.
What do you blame yourself for? Be a positive influence on the world and learn to forgive yourself. You have to accept the reality that there are things happens for a reason but do not let them poison your energy.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (fire element) – located in the stomach area. This chakra deals with self-worth, self-esteem and is blocked by shame. That’s why sometimes you feel a little quizzing around your stomach whenever you lose confidence or have a stage fright or nervous in front of thousands of people because your solar plexus chakra is closed. You have to tell yourself that you are fabulous! Release your biggest disappointments in your life and be free to explore new things.
- Heart Chakra (love element) – located in the center just above the heart. To enter your heart chakra you have to be able to open for the love frequency by giving and receiving it. People can die with a broken heart because the heart is more powerful electromagnetically than our brain, so our heart knows what our mind can only think of. We open our heart by not holding grudges against people, not doubting and hurting ourselves.
The heart chakra is blocked by grief. But love itself is a form of energy that once broken it will reborn in the form of new love.
- Throat Chakra (sound element) – located at the throat. How do we find our true voice? Can you communicate well? When you feel that you are too shy or felt that you don’t deserve to be somewhere, then you have to deal with your throat chakra to seek for the truth.
By not worrying what other people think of us, by being more confident and realizing that we have to follow our willpower believing that in expressing, we have nothing to lose but gaining something, it is where our throat chakras will open.
- The Third-Eye Chakra (light element) – located in the forehead between the eyes. It deals with insight and is blocked by illusion, seeing and feeling things which aren’t there.
The more you question our belief system, the reality, the more your third eye opens. The third eye is about trust. You don’t have to have proof you have the belief. The biggest illusion in this life is the illusion of separation. We have to think that we are all connected, everything is connected and has its own purpose in life.
- The Crown Chakra (heaven/sky element) – located at the crown of the head. It deals with the realization of fusion, equality or in short, it is the ending of separation. Only a few people can open their crown chakra because this is where everything dissolves.
Many times we compete with someone else, but once you have opened your crown chakra, you will realize that you have to step in in your own unique signature that we are all here to do a different job. You will have a bigger perception of how everything is working and you will become more compassionate to people and can give them advice.
Energy can now flow the body to the vital organs promoting wellness and health, mentally emotionally physically and spiritually if you have learned how to open your seven chakras. You will then realize that you are able to connect yourself to a higher version of you and have a complete control of your awareness, thoughts, and actions.
Get to know about the latest Technology, Hacking and Programming
Also know, How to Positively Rewire Your Beliefs