Pro Tips to Design a Best Travel Deal
We all love to travel but we know that not all of us have golden purse strings to afford luxury travels. But with growing love for travel, online connections have made it easier for people to travel with comfort without spending a fortune. Here we are sharing ten pro tips from the top bloggers around the world to create your own best travel deals. In this article you will get to know the best way to Design a Best Travel Deal.
Tips to Design a Best Travel Deal
- Maximize your spending: You can have a luxurious travel experience if you know how to maximize your spending elsewhere. If you understand the loyalty points offered by credit card companies or other brands, you would know how loyalty to certain brands would be useful. When you become a loyal customer, you earn loyalty points for all other trips if you stay at the same hotel. Sometimes that can earn you as much as a long weekend stay at the lovely Sheraton Grand Los Cabos on points.
- Stick to the basics: If you are going for a short trip, then opt for a basic room. Since you are on a short trip, you won’t be spending a lot of time in your room anyway. So it’s good to keep it minimal and stick to the basics while you travel. Sometimes, you can still get to enjoy the 5-star service and amenities at lower rates in a basic room. If you are traveling at a time when the hotel occupancy rate is lower, you can also get a surprise upgrade at check-in anyway.
- Use Cash: Using cash is the best way to go when you are traveling abroad. The major reason behind it is that the exchange rates fluctuate and can make your stay or even a dinner costlier. It is also helpful if you take all the basic things with you. You should not spend on band-aids, shampoo, sunscreen, etc. Make of list all the basic items that you are sure to pack them. This can sometimes save you double if you end up needing to buy them at a resort gift shop.
- Get international Mobile data: Without internet and communication, you cannot enjoy a modern travel. You would need an ever-present mobile network with you. But this can also incur you roaming costs. But you can save a ton by ensuring that your existing mobile plan covers unlimited international data where ever you plan to visit.
- Go off-season: This may turn some people off but there are many places in the world that offer pleasant weather during the leaner months. This is a trick under sleeve of many travelers who travel on a budget. If you want to take advantage of cheaper months, then go the off-season months. Not many people know that they can catch bigger discounts if they book their accommodation close to the leaner months. As an advice, it is better to do the booking around 2 or 3 weeks prior to your stay.
- Stay in the periphery: If you really want to live in a luxury accommodation on a budget, then one of the best ways is to stay outside the periphery of the city center or away from the tourist districts. Especially if you are on a tour in which you have your own ride, you can opt to live away from the heart of the city and can still get to the popular tourist attractions.
- Organize your luggage: You should keep your luggage to the minimum. If you are going with your family, you should arrange your luggage so that each person has only one bag. Some airlines allow the travelers one carry-on bag per person for free.
- Rent apartment for groups: If you are traveling with a large group or family, it is better to rent a home or apartment. This will not only save you a good amount of money but also more privacy. Many homes or private destinations offer gorgeous views and beautiful pools. And they are not crowded, you get a more peaceful substitute.
- Save on flights and city travel: Your airfare is the biggest travel cost and the related travel expenses make a great deal of your tour budget. For airfare, it is better to compare the prices of flights online. There are online websites that help you save money on flights. In additions, the flights are also cheaper in the off-season months or prior months booking. When you are at your destination, you can either use metro passes if the country has it or if you are for the longer stay some people buy their own ride. For places like UAE and Dubai, it is better to have a car and you can later sell any car in Dubai or cash your car in UAE when your tour is over.