Why and How to have daily dose of Vitamins
Our body is a 24×7 working machine and we need to take minimum care of it to keep it working. And that is why we need to have a diet filled with the helpful vitamins and minerals among other things. Having daily dose of vitamins matters a-lot in health.
Even though there are many vitamin supplements available, doctors often suggest including them through food in a natural way. A balanced diet is all you need to get you daily dose of vitamins. The lack of vitamin in your body can get you in trouble and even damage your body permanently.
So, to get you healthy we have this list of foods, which are filled with these vitamins. And the perfect reason to have them.
Foods that have Vitamin A –
- Sweet Potato
- Pink grapefruit
The benefits of Vitamin A is countless.
- A great support for your eyes. Vitamin A is known to be the support system for your retina.
- There are several immunities boosting systems in our body and to function properly they need Vitamin A. And that is why it is known as the Immune-boosting vitamin.
- If you want a healthy skin naturally you should definitely turn to Vitamin A. Because it helps with dryness, breakouts, infections and irritations of the skin.
- For an expecting mother, vitamin A-enriched foods are very important. Even though, make sure not to consume too much foods of this vitamin on this period.
Lack of Vitamin A –
- Night blindness
- Respiratory infections
- Skin problems
- Liver damage or disease etc.
There are 8 types of vitamin B. They are B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. And all of them are very important for you.
Foods that has Vitamin B –
- Cottage Cheese
- Beef liver
- Left vegetables
Because there so many types of Vitamin B out there, the benefits are also too many.
- Vitamin B12 is like the energy booster for your body, to keep you always high on energy.
- Vitamin B9 is known to cure anemia and prevent diarrhea.
- Vitamin B helps to prevent depression, confusion, nausea, boost memory strength.
- This can cure Alzheimer’s disease.
- Maintains heart health.
- Very helpful for healthy skin and hair.
- Possible helpful for preventing cancer.
Lack of Vitamin B –
- Constantly feeling tired or chronic fatigue
- Muscle aches and weakness
- Joint pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Feeling dizzy
- Poor memory
- Inability to concentrate well
- Mood changes, like increased depression and anxiety
- Having abnormal heart problems
- Digestive problems like nausea, diarrhea or cramping
Foods that has Vitamin C –
- Red pepper
- Brussels sprouts
The benefits of vitamin C are many.
- According to a study vitamin C improves skin condition and helps in slow aging.
- You won’t have to worry about having gout.
- Helpful in fighting colds and flu.
- Very beneficial in the improvement of the immune system.
- People who include vitamin C in their diet have 42% lower chances of having a stroke.
- Vitamin C helps to boost physical performance.
Lack of Vitamin C –
- Easy bruising
- Swollen gums
- Bleeding gums
- Slow wound healing
- Dry and splitting hair
- Dry red spots on the skin
- Rough, dry, scaly skin
- Weakened immune system
- Slowed metabolism
- Swollen and painful joints
Foods that have Vitamin D –
- White beans
- Some fish
- Egg yolk
- Beef liver
- Lots of sunlight
Apart from providing with a healthy immune system, these are the other benefits of Vitamin D.
- These are the Vitamins, which gives you healthy bones naturally.
- Prevents the chances of having flu.
- Vitamin D is very important for infant for a healthy bone structure.
- Vitamin D reduces the chances of Diabetes.
- Very important for would be mother’s health.
- Vitamin D can cure some cancer producing cells.
Lack of Vitamin D –
- Due to poor immune system getting sick or infected often.
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Pore bone health and back pain
- Can cause depression
- Slow healing process of wounds, surgery or any injury.
- Bone loss
- Hair loss
- Muscle pain.
Foods that have vitamin E –
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
- Peanut Butter
- Pine Nuts
- Dried Apricots
These are the benefits you will get from Vitamin E.
- Helpful in balancing cholesterol
- Helps the body to improve fighting disease development.
- The best solution to have thick luscious hair.
- Reduce hormonal imbalance naturally.
Lack of Vitamin E –
- Digestive system problems
- Nervous system problems in hands, legs, arms and feet.
- Pain, tingling, loss of sensation, gastrointestinal diseases
- Poor hair health, dry hair or hair loss
- Slow healing process
- Immune system problems
- Fertility problems
Foods that have Vitamin K –
- Collard Greens
- Swiss Chard
- Brussels Sprouts
- Beef Liver
- Green Beans
Vitamin K is known to be the good vitamin for our blood. Nut here are the other benefits.
- Some evidence has found that vitamin K can fight cancer.
- Build strong bone health.
- The most well-known function is to promoting the formation of blood clots.
- Promote healthy heart function.
- Very helpful in boosting brain health.
Lack of Vitamin K –
- Excessive bleeding
- Bruising easily
- Bleeding from gum and nose
- Painful menstrual periods
- Less bone density
- Blood in the urine and stool
So, are you ready to face all these problems? I guess not. And having vitamin capsules won’t be as helping as getting it the natural way. Include them in you regular diet, so your body can work perfectly.
Get to know about, 8 ways to control Diabetes easily